Hi, I’m Cat. I’m currently researching microarchitectural security (and obsessing over CPUs) in the Core Security group at the Institute of Applied Information Processing and Communications.
When I’m not working on tech, you’ll likely find me in the mountains. You can check out some of my adventures here.
- Undocumented CPU Behavior: Analyzing Undocumented Opcodes on Intel x86-64 - IAIK, Graz University of Technology, June 2018
- Explainable DNNs: What Has Your Network Really Learnt? - Applied Deep Learning Symposium, University of Bristol, December 2018
- Through the Range of Light: Hiking the JMT - UBES Shorts, University of Bristol, February 2019
- UBES Expedition Planning Workshop - University of Bristol, May 2019
- Why Audit Your CPU? Searching for Undocumented CPU Behavior - Third School on Security & Correctness, Graz University of Technology, September 2019
- Establishing a Long Distance Trail: The Caucasus and UBES(ters) - UBES 60th Anniversary Celebration, Bristol, February 2020